These are some of the people who have inspired me......
* Sue & Geoff Bannister for all the support as I was growing up and for introducing me to Lindisfarne.
* Mark Bannister for encouraging me to write. You wrote me some great tunes.
* The Norton family for sticking with me through some tough times.
* My fellow poets, writers and artists at Wandsworth Salvation Army Boiler Room - especially Vicki Adams who wows me with
her own poetry, and Chaziah who uses his poetic talent in a completely different way. Also Stephen Jackson - God believes
in you and your writing so much.
* The late and much missed Brother Ramon SSF who blessed my Christian life with his wriritng and who taught about those
"mad" Celtic Saints.
* All through the years Wandsworth has been home - no matter where I've been living at the time. I love the place and
Hey there's just so many people who have influenced me. I may be updating this section sometime but if you don't get a
mention in this section - don't stress about it - I really do appreciate all that everyone has done.